These awards are available to high achieving students applying for entry onto an undergraduate degree programme, commencing their studies in September 2017.
Number and Value of award
2 Scholarships of £5,000 each - payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Application closing date
There are two deadline dates for applications. Those applicants unsuccessful in the first award will be carried forward for consideration in the second round of awards.
1st Cut off: 30 May 2017
2nd Cut Off: 30 June 2017
In order to be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy the following conditions:
- you must be a Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you must hold an Unconditional offer on any Undergraduate degree programme at Newcastle city campus
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2017-18 academic year
- you are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
- you must have achieved an overall of :
- 80% in standard 12th OR
- AAB in A levels OR
- 36 IB points
How to apply
Please complete the application form electronically
The university will award on the basis of best qualified students and the final decision lies with the university.
Newcastle upon Tyne