International Foundation Scholarship
We have 10 100% International Foundation scholarships available for gifted students starting in September 2017 and January 2018.
To apply you must already hold an offer to study at INTO Newcastle University.
The scholarships are for the following courses:
- International Foundation in Architecture
- International Foundation in Business and Management
- International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering
- International Foundation in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Each scholarship is to the value of £17,500, or £17,900 for the Architecture pathway. You'll receive the scholarship in two parts:
- £8,750 (£8,950 for Architecture) will be deducted from your International Foundation tuition fees
- £8,750 (£8,950 for Architecture) will be paid towards your Year 1 tuition fees at Newcastle University
To get the second part of the scholarship you must accept an offer to study a degree course at Newcastle.
How to apply
First, you'll need to apply for an International Foundation course at INTO Newcastle University.
Complete an INTO Scholarship Application Form AFTER you have received an unconditional offer to study with us.
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries awarded by INTO can’t usually be combined. You'll receive the scheme that is most beneficial to you.
- If you're beginning your course in September 2017 you must submit your application by 31 July 2017
- If you're beginning your course in January 2018 you must submit your application by 31 October 2017