The Fiona Foundation, in memory of Fiona Karran, neé Duncan, alumna 1984-7. More information about the Fiona Foundation can be found on their website: http://www.fionafoundation.co.uk/
Two scholarships of £1,500 each are available for female UK students.
- One scholarship is available to a student accepted on to and about to begin their undergraduate degree programme in the School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials.
- The second scholarship is available for a student entering either their second or third year of study undergraduate degree programme in the School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be a female undergraduate home student, ordinarily resident in the UK
- have been accepted to study in the School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials
- have applied for the full student loan to which you are entitled, and be able to produce evidence of this
How to apply
Applications must be received no later than Friday 14 October 2016.
Applications will be judged on financial need, academic potential, enthusiasm and aptitude for the chosen programme of study.
Recipients are required to give an annual update on their progress and be available to meet the donors if requested.
Applications are accepted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please label the subject of your email '2016/17 Fiona Foundation'
Fiona Foundation Scholarship Application Form (Doc: 64KB)
If you have any questions about the scholarship or your eligibility, please contact Zainab Djavanroodi or call +44 (0) 191 208 8745.