Invitations and further information are sent directly to applicants. You are usually given a choice of dates to attend: normally between November and March.
These events give you the chance to:
- see the teaching facilities
- meet members of staff who may be teaching you
- talk to current students who may be studying on the course to which you have applied
- have a look around the campus and the city
- visit University accommodation
Some subject areas may conduct informal interviews or one to one chats with an academic member of staff as part of a Visit Day.
If you have any queries about Visit Days after you apply, please contact us using the details provided in your Visit Day invitation.
On Course to NCL
On Course to NCL offers everything you need to know as you plan your course to Newcastle University.
Watch live webchats, read top tips and find out what it's really like to study at Newcastle from our student bloggers. Visit On Course to NCL.