Staff and student achievements in promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
In December 2017, the Vice-Chancellor held the first Celebrating Success awards aimed at celebrating staff and student achievements in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
Three awards are awarded on an annual basis:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion - Staff
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion - Student
- Outstanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
Congratulations to our 2017 winners:
- Professor Karen Ross - staff award
- FemPowerTech - student award
- Dr Tamara Rogers - best initiative
The nominations process opens in the summer and closes in the autumn. For further details please contact the Dean of Diversity, Professor Judith Rankin.