NU Women Workshop
Date/Time: Thursday, 19th January 2017, 12:00 - 14:00
Venue: Law School Conference Room
The aim of the workshop is to provide an opportunity for women to explore the challenges of stepping up to a leadership role and how best to make a successful transition.
After attending the workshop it is hoped that participants will:
- Have identified personal strengths and areas for development.
- Feel more confident and prepared to step up to a leadership role.
The workshop will include:
Identifying the challenges of stepping up to a leadership role
- Understanding your power
- Developing your vision
- Harnessing your preferred leadership style
- Creating personal presence and intentional impact
- Tips to maintain your resilience
- Action plan
Participants may be asked to fill in a short questionnaire in advance of the workshop.
Please feel free to contact Shona Conway on email email@example.com if you have any queries.