Room Changes

September 2021 applicants

The information below is subject to change due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation. This page will be updated accordingly as circumstances change.

Room Changes

Find out about room swaps and transfers, and living together with your partner or family.

Due to the uncertain times the Room Swap/Transfer request is under review.  We are closely monitoring government guidance and the safety of our students and staff are our first priority.  In the meantime if you have any concerns whilst living in your accommodation please speak to the staff at your reception or the ResLife team.