Skip to main content

Request a copy of documents

Get a copy of official documents like your degree certificate, or request a character reference.

Request the documents and references you need

Perhaps you’re applying for a dream job or further study. Or maybe you’ve misplaced your records of study at Newcastle. If you need official documents or a character reference from the University, we can point you in the right direction.

How to access your documents

You can find out how to get a copy of specific documents by visiting our Exams and Awards site.

Request a character reference

Your Faculty, School or Research Unit will help you source a reference. Contact us if you need help to get in touch. 

Third party verifications

There are times when you may need to prove your university qualifications to a company, university or other organisation. Our Exams and Awards team can provide verification of your award(s) to a third party. Visit their site to make a verification request.