Building on our success in the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 the School is making a number of strategic appointments. We are currently recruiting for outstanding researchers to join our existing staff.
We have a number of Research Fellowships/Associate posts in a variety of fields:
- Postdoctoral Fellow in design-led architectural research
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Spatial Planning and Urban Studies
- Research Associate in Experimental Architecture
- Research Assistant/Associate in Environmental Gerontology
- Research Associate in Synthetic Biology and Design
- Research Associate in Urban Studies
- Research Associate in Digital Place Making
- Research Associate in Participatory Design
For full details of these posts, and how to apply, please visit the University vacancies website and search for opportunities in 'Architecture, Planning and Landscape' under 'Unit'.
Find out more about our research activity at our research webpages.