Collect points, get freebies
Our cafés and restaurants use a loyalty points system called Swipii, which lets you collect points each time you visit us. These can be redeemed as freebies in exchange for the following points:
- 15 points - free piece of fruit
- 20 points - upgrade regular hot drink to large
- 50 points - free regular hot drink
- 75 points - free traybake with purchase of any hot drink
- 100 points - free sandwich or baguette (pre-pack up to band C)
- 150 points - free hot panini of your choice
In addition to the above, you can also choose to donate your points to be exchanged for food items which eat@Newcastle will transport over to The People's Kitchen, a local Newcastle charity. To do so, simply choose the "Pass it On" option when redeeming your points in our cafés. Items which you can donate include fruit (15 points), sandwiches (100 points) and paninis (150 points), and you can donate multiple items in a single go.
As a registered customer you will also receive first-hand information about our promotions, and will have a chance to win £10 worth of eat@Newcastle vouchers in our monthly Customer of the Month draw.
You can download the Swipii app from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, or ask for a loyalty card when you visit one of our cafes. You will then need to register a Swipii loyalty system card through one of the tablets located in our cafés. For participating units, see our where to eat page.
Once registered, scan your QR code (either phone or card) at one of our Swipii tablets and receive 5 points per visit* when purchasing one or more qualifying items in a single transaction.
* Limited to one scan per 30 minutes, maximum 6 per day.