Combined Honours

Student Support

Student Support

Find out about the support available throughout your degree.

The Combined Honours Centre provides advice and information about your programme, including advice about registration and module selection and changes.

You will be assigned a personal tutor who can offer you guidance on any issues you may have. Find out more about personal tutors and Centre support.

Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control, such as sickness or personal problems. 

Find out about what to do if you're absent from university; our procedures, and the forms to complete, if you feel your performance in assessments has been affected by personal extenuating circumstances

If you're not sure about who to contact for a certain query check our Contacts section

The Combined Honours Centre and University provide a range of academic resources to support you with your studies.

University services

There's a range of University-wide services that provide support to undergraduate students. Visit the undergraduate website for more information about all that's on offer for support and wellbeing.

The University's Career Service provides expert help with all aspects of your career planning and preparation. Located in King's Gate building, just pop in to access advice about career options. You can also: