Combined Honours

Sickness & Absence

Absence from University due to Sickness

Find out who you need to contact, and the forms you need to complete if you're absent from university due to sickness.

If you're absent due to illness for three to seven calendar days, you can self-certify your illness. If you're absent due to illness for more than seven calendar days we require a medical certificate (ie a note from your GP).

In both situations you need to notify us of your absence by using the Student Self Service Portal S3P.

You should also let your lecturers know if you're not able to attend their sessions. 

Check the Student Progress website for information about the University sickness procedure.