Accessing Community Services
Health Related IssuesHealth Related Issues
Student Wellbeing have a list of contacts for medical help.
Newcastle City CouncilNewcastle City Council
For bulky refuse, street lighting, pest control, bins and rubbish collection, and recycling visit the Envirocall website or call 0191 278 7878.
Find advice about Council Tax on the Student Wellbeing website.
If you have an issue related to public health, visit the Newcastle City Council, Environmental Health website.
- To identify your gas supplier, call the National Grid on 0870 608 1524
- In a gas emergency, call the National Grid on 0800 111 999
- You can contact British Gas on 0845 7888 400
- To identify your electricity supplier call the Meter Point Administration Service on 0845 070 7172
- In an electrical emergency call the Northern Power Grid on 0800 668 877
- Call Northumbrian Water on 0345 733 5566
- Call the TV Licensing authority on 0300 790 6165