Dr Samiran Bag
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: School of Computing,
6.012, Urban Sciences Building,
1 Science Square,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Samiran Bag received the M.Tech degree in computer science from the Indian Statistical Institute, and the Ph.D. degree from the Indian Statistical Institute. He was a Post-Doctoral Researcher at Kyushu University, Japan. He is currently a Research Associate with the School of Computing Science, Newcastle University. His primary research areas are electronic voting, cryptocurrency, and secure multiparty computation.
- Bag S, Ruj S, Sakurai K. Bitcoin Block Withholding Attack: Analysis and Mitigation. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security 2017, 12(8), 1967-1978.
- Azad MA, Bag S. Decentralized privacy-aware collaborative filtering of smart spammers in a telecommunication network. In: SAC '17: Proceedings of the Symposium on Applied Computing. 2017, Marrakech, Morocco: ACM.
- Ajmal M, Bag S, Tabassum S, Hao F. privy: Privacy Preserving Collaboration Across Multiple Service Providers to Combat Telecoms Spam. IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Bag S, Sakurai K. Yet Another Note on Block Withholding Attack on Bitcoin Mining Pools. In: 19th International Conference on Information Security (ISC 2016). 2016, Honolulu, Hawaii: Springer.
- Bag S, Azad M, Hao F. A Privacy-aware Decentralized and Personalized Reputation System. Computers & Security 2018, (ePub ahead of Print).