- Project Dates: From February 2015 to July 2018
- Project Leader: Dr. Thomas Gross
- Sponsors: Commission of the European Communities
The goals of the PRISMACLOUD project are to:
- Develop next-generation cryptographically secured services in the cloud.
- Develop novel cryptographic tools, mechanisms, and techniques
ready to be used in a cloud environment, in order to:
- protect the security of data over its lifecycle,
- protect the privacy of the users,
- develop a methodology to compose secure services,
- base the security and privacy on 'by design' principle, and
- provide efficient implementations both at software and hardware level.
- Assess and test the results of PRISMACLOUD.
Three realistic use cases scenarios in the areas of e-government, health care, and smart city services will be fully developed and implemented as technology demonstrators.
A thorough analysis of the security of the final systems, their usability, as well as legal and information governance aspects of the new services will be carried out to ensure optimal diffusion of the project results.
- University of Lausanne
- Etrainvestigaciondessarrollo S.A
- Universitaet Passau
- TechnischeUniversitaet Darmstadt
- Commissariat à l’EnergieAtomique
- Atos S.A.
- Graz University of Technology
- Scientific Institute San Raffaele
- IBM Israel Science and Technology Ltd
- Interoute SPA
- MikroPlan GmbH
- XiTrust Secure Technologies gmbH