Our courses are designed for graduates (or those with equivalent qualifications), either coming directly from University or having had industrial or other relevant experience.
Marine Technology Courses
- Marine Engineering: MSc
- Marine Transport Management: MSc
- Naval Architecture: MSc
- Offshore Engineering: MSc
- Pipeline Engineering: MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Subsea Engineering and Management: MSc
- Technology in the Marine Environment: MRes
- Marine Technology International (Singapore): MSc
- Marine Technology Education Consortium (MTEC): MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Engineering and Science in the Marine Environment: Integrated PhD
Our full-time courses start the end of September. For some courses, part-time study is possible, typically over a two or three year period.
What our students say
Find out what's it like to be a postgraduate marine technology student. Read our student profiles.
We are working with major global organisations to solve the challenges facing the shipping industry, including cutting carbon emissions.
Interested in this? Check out our Masters course in Marine Engineering.
Many of our courses are accredited, providing you with a great foundation for professional registration. It also shows our programmes have been assessed to meet the needs of industry.
Our accrediting bodies include: