Senior Experimental Assistant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 6710
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 5491
Roles and Responsibilities
Involved in managing the experimental facilities, particularly the cavitation Tunnel and Towing Tank. Advising on the design of experimental rigs and set ups.
Involved in the admissions process including dealing with UCAS forms and the responses to them. Visit schools, colleges and companies promoting our degree programmes.
Experimental Hydrodynamics, particularly in relation the use of the Towing Tank and cavitation Tunnel
Assisting in Current Cavitation Tunnel activities.
Teaching duties include Foundation Year project and Engineering Applications with Part 2.
- Mitchell GHG, Sampson R, Atlar M. A modern approach to the representation and use of the KCA systematic propeller series. In: Third International Symposium on Marine Propulsors (SMP'13). 2013, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia. In Press.
- Thorpe N, Hargreaves AJ, Mitchell G, Namdeo AK, Wright SD, Brake JF, Nelson JD. Spatial development and the sustainability of urban areas. In: Transportation and Geography: 14th HKSTS International Conference. 2009, Hong Kong, China: Hong Kong Society of Transportation Studies Ltd.