We offer degrees in Marine Technology with four engineering specialisms.
Our graduates are employed in a wide range of organisations both in the UK and internationally.
You'll be equipped with academic and practical skills needed to respond to the changing needs of the global marketplace. We'll ensure the development of key competencies and transferable skills required by employers. This, together with the quality of the programmes we offer and the reputation of the degree, enables our graduates to be fully employable.
See what our students say about our courses in Marine Technology and studying at Newcastle University.
Marine Technology Courses
All our degrees are offered at MEng and BEng level.
We offer Marine Technology with:
- Marine Engineering: BEng Honours H504
- Marine Engineering: MEng Honours H501
- Naval Architecture: BEng Honours H502
- Naval Architecture: MEng Honours H503
- Offshore Engineering: BEng Honours H355
- Offshore Engineering: MEng Honours H356
- Small Craft Technology: BEng Honours H520
- Small Craft Technology: MEng Honours H524
You can also study an engineering foundation year: