National Innovation Centres
£50m home to bring together business, academics and the public together
The Government's Industrial Strategy sets Grand Challenges to put the United Kingdom at the forefront of the industries of the future.
Two of the challenges are AI & Digitial Economy and Ageing Society.
We are excited about our role leading the National Innovation Centres that will help meet these challenges.
A new, purpose built £50M home called The Catalyst, will host: :
- National Innovation Centre for Ageing (NICA)
- researchers, businesses and consumers developing products, and services to help people live better, longer lives.
- National Innovation Centre for Data (NICD)
- project teams from business and academia harnessing the power of data.
- National Institute for Health Research Innovation Observatory (NIHRIO)
- revealing global trends in health innovation