- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1202
- Address: Institute of Health & Society and Newcastle University Institute for Ageing
Campus for Ageing and Vitality
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Stow D, Spiers G, Matthews FE, Hanratty B. What is the evidence that people with frailty have needs for palliative care at the end of life? A systematic review and narrative synthesis. Palliative Medicine 2019, epub ahead of print.
- Spiers G, Matthews FE, Moffatt S, Barker R, Jarvis H, Stow D, Kingston A, Hanratty B. Impact of social care supply on healthcare utilisation by older adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Age and Ageing 2019, 48(1), 57-66.
- Stow D, Matthews FE, Hanratty B. Frailty trajectories to identify end of life: a longitudinal population based study. BMC Medicine 2018, 16(171), 1-7.
- Hanratty B, Stow D, Collingridge Moore D, Valtorta NK, Matthews FE. Loneliness as a risk factor for care home admission in the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Age and Ageing 2018, 47(6), 896-900.
- Stow D, Matthews FE, Barclay S, Iliffe S, Clegg A, De Biase S, Robinson L, Hanratty B. Evaluating frailty scores to predict mortality in older adults using data from population based electronic health records: case control study. Age and Ageing 2018, 47(4), 564-569.
- Valtorta NK, Collingridge Moore D, Barron L, Stow D, Hanratty B. Older Adults’ Social Relationships and Health Care Utilization: A Systematic Review. American Journal of Public Health 2018, 108(4), e1-e10.
- O'Brien JT, Gallagher P, Stow D, Hammerla N, Ploetz T, Firbank M, Ladha C, Ladha K, Jackson D, McNaney R, Ferrier IN, Olivier P. A study of wrist-worn activity measurement as a potential real-world biomarker for late-life depression. Psychological Medicine 2017, 47(1), 93-102.
- Green I, Stow D, Matthews FE, Hanratty B. Changes over time in the health and functioning of older people moving into care homes: Analysis of data from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Age and Ageing 2017, 46(4), 693-696.
- Hodgetts S, Gallagher P, Stow D, Ferrier IN, O'Brien JT. The impact and measurement of social dysfunction in late-life depression: an evaluation of current methods with a focus on wearable technology. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2017, 32(3), 247-255.
- O'Brien J, Gallagher P, Stow D, Hammerla N, Ploetz T, Firbank M, Ladha C, Ladha K, Jackson D, McNaney R, Ferrier N, Olivier P. A study of wrist-worn activity measurement as a potential real-world biomarker for late life depression. In: 18th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders & 8th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Affective Disorders. 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Orr JG, Thomas RC, Stow D, Matthews F, Hanratty B, Jones D, Hudson M. Eleven-year mortality and referral practices associated with abnormal alanine aminotransferase (ALT) results. In: 67th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases: The Liver Meeting 2016. 2016, Washington DC: Wiley-Blackwell.