Emerita Professor Helen McConachie
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 282 1396
- Address: Sir James Spence Institute 3rd level,
Royal Victoria Infirmary,
Queen Victoria Road,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
BackgroundEmerita Professor Helen McConachie works in the Institute of Health & Society at Newcastle University. Her area of expertise is Clinical Psychology.
- Solanke F, Colver A, McConachie H, On behalf of the Transition collaborative group. Are the health needs of young people with cerebral palsy met during transition from child to adult health care?. Child: Care, Health and Development 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Swamy RS, McConachie H, Ng J, Rankin J, Korada M, Sturgiss S, Embleton ND. Cognitive outcome in childhood of birth weight discordant monochorionic twins: the long-term effects of fetal growth restriction. Archives of Disease in Childhood - Fetal & Neonatal Edition 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- McConachie H, Livingstone N, Morris C, Beresford B, Le Couteur A, Gringras P, Garland D, Jones G, Macdonald G, Williams K, Parr JR. Parents Suggest Which Indicators of Progress and Outcomes Should be Measured in Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- McConachie H, Mason D, Parr JR, Garland D, Wilson C, Rodgers J. Enhancing the validity of a Quality of Life measure for autistic people. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2018, 48(5), 1596-1611.
- Petrou AM, Parr JR, McConachie H. Gender differences in parent-reported age at diagnosis of children with autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders 2018, 50, 32-42.
- Tillmann J, Ashwood K, Absoud M, Bolte S, Bonnet-Brilhault F, Buitelaar JK, Calderoni S, Calvo R, Canal-Bedia R, Canitano R, de Bildt A, Gomot M, Hoekstra PJ, Kaale A, McConachie H, Murphy DG, Narzisi A, Oosterling I, Pejovic-Milovancevic M, Persico AM, Puig O, Roeyers H, Rommelse N, Sacco R, Scandurra V, Stanfield AC, Zander E, Charman T. Evaluating Sex and Age Differences in ADI-R and ADOS Scores in a Large European Multi-site Sample of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Colver A, Pearse RS, Watson RM, Fay M, Rapley T, Mann KD, Le Couteur A, Parr J, Mc Conachie HM. How well do services for young people with long term conditions deliver features proposed to improve transition?. BMC Health Services Research 2018, 18, 337.
- Salomone E, Leadbitter K, Aldred C, Barrett B, Byford S, Charman T, Howlin P, Green J, Le Couteur A, McConachie H, Parr JR, Pickles A, Slonims V, Cole-Fletcher R, Gammer I, Maxwell J, Tobin H, Vamvakas G. The Association Between Child and Family Characteristics and the Mental Health and Wellbeing of Caregivers of Children with Autism in Mid-Childhood. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2018, 48(4), 1189-1198.
- Leadbitter K, Aldred C, McConachie H, Le Couteur A, Kapadia D, Charman T, Macdonald W, Salomone E, Emsley R, Green J, Barrett B, Barron S, Beggs K, Blazey L, Bourne K, Byford S, Cole-Fletcher R, Collino J, Colmer R, Cutress A, Gammer I, Harrop C, Houghton T, Howlin P, Hudry K, Leach S, Maxwell J, Parr J, Pickles A, Randles S, Slonims V, Taylor C, Temple K, Tobin H, Vamvakas G, White L. The Autism Family Experience Questionnaire (AFEQ): An Ecologically-Valid, Parent-Nominated Measure of Family Experience, Quality of Life and Prioritised Outcomes for Early Intervention. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 2018, 48(4), 1052-1062.
- Petrou AM, Soul A, Koshy B, McConachie H, Parr JR. The impact on the family of the co-existing conditions of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Research 2018, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Gray S, Cheetham T, McConachie H, Mann KD, Parr JR, Pearce MS, Colver A. A longitudinal, observational study examining the relationships of patient satisfaction with services and mental wellbeing to their clinical course in young people with Type 1 diabetes mellitus during transition from child to adult health services. Diabetic Medicine 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Colver A, McConachie H, LeCouteur A, Dovey-Pearce G, Mann KD, McDonagh JE, Pearce MS, Vale L, Merrick H, Parr J. A longitudinal, observational study of the features of transitional healthcare associated with better outcomes for young people with long-term conditions. BMC Medicine 2018. In Press.
- Mason D, McConachie H, Garland D, Petrou A, Rodgers J, Parr JR. Predictors of quality of life for autistic adults. Autism Research 2018, Epub ahead of print.