Dr Holly Fisher
Biostatistician (Research Associate)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7976
I am a biostatistician (research associate) based in the Institute of Health and Society working on a number of clinical trials and observational studies. I am a memeber of the IHS Biostatistics Research Group.
- Research associate in Statistical Genetics, Institute of Genetic Medicine, Newcastle University
- PhD, Newcastle University (2009 - 2013)
- MMathStat, Newcastle University (2005 - 2009)
- Ainsworth HF, Shin SY, Cordell HJ. A comparison of methods for inferring causal relationships between genotype and phenotype using multi-omics data. In: 2015 Annual Meeting of the International Genetic Epidemiology Society. 2015, Baltimore, MD, USA: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
- Ainsworth HE, Unwin J, Jamison DL, Cordell HJ. Investigation of Maternal Effects, Maternal-Fetal Interactions and Parent-of-Origin Effects (Imprinting), Using Mothers and Their Offspring. Genetic Epidemiology 2011, 35(1), 19-45.
- Cordell HJ, Ainsworth HF, Unwin J. Investigation of maternal effects, maternal-foetal interactions and parent-of-origin effects (imprinting), using mothers and their offspring. In: 18th Annual Meeting of the International Genetic Epidemiology Society. 2009, Oahu, Hawaii: Genetic Epidemiology: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Ainsworth HF, Shin S-Y, Cordell HJ. A comparison of methods for inferring causal relationships between genotype and phenotype using additional biological measurements. Genetic Epidemiology 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Pazderska A, Oftedal BE, Napier CM, Ainsworth HF, Husebye ES, Cordell HJ, Pearce SHS, Mitchell AL. A Variant in the BACH2 Gene Is Associated With Susceptibility to Autoimmune Addison's Disease in Humans. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 2016, 101(11), 3865-3869.
- Ainsworth HF, Cordell HJ. Using gene expression data to identify causal pathways between genotype and phenotype in a complex disease: Application to Genetic Analysis Workshop 19. In: Genetic Analysis Workshop 19: Sequence, Blood Pressure and Expression Data. 2016, Vienna, Austria: BioMed Central Ltd.
- Pickard RS, Chadwick T, Oluboyede Y, Brennand C, von Willamowitz-Moellendorff A, McClurg D, Wilkinson J, Ternent L, Ainsworth H, Walton K, McColl E, Vale L, Wood R, Abdel-Fattah M, Hilton P, Fader M, Harrison S, Larcombe J, Little P, Timoney A, N'Dow J, Armstrong H, Morris N, Walker K, Thiruchelvam N. Continuous low-dose antibiotic prophylaxis to prevent urinary tract infection in adults who perform clean intermittent self-catheterisation: the AnTIC RCT. Health Technology Assessment 2018, 22(24), i-102.
- McClurg D, Walker K, Pickard R, Hilton P, Ainsworth H, Leonard K, Suresh S, Nilsson A, Gillespie N. Participant experiences of clean intermittent self-catheterisation, urinary tract infections and antibiotic use on the ANTIC trial – A qualitative study. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2018, 81, 1-7.
- Soomro N, Lecouturier J, Stocken DD, Shen J, Hynes AM, Ainsworth HF, Breen D, Oades G, Rix D, Aitchison M. Surveillance versus ablation for incidentally diagnosed small renal tumours: The SURAB feasibility RCT. Health Technology Assessment 2017, 21(81), 1-68.