Dr Jessica Timms
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Northern Institute for Cancer Research
Wolfson Childhood Cancer Research Centre
Level 6 - Herschel Building
- Exploring DNA methylation as a potential mediator of early life exposures on risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL).
- Using a two-sample Mendelian randomization approach to analyse existing genome-wide association and epigenome-wide data to consider the role of DNA methylation as a potential mediator of environmental exposures on childhood ALL risk.
- Timms, J.A., et al., DNA methylation as a potential mediator of environmental risks in the development of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Epigenomics, 2016. 8(4): p. 519-36.