- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 3676
- Address: Institute of Health and Society
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Corris PA, Ryan VA, Small T, Lordan J, Fisher AJ, Meachery G, Johnson G, Ward C. A randomised controlled trial of azithromycin therapy in Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (BOS) post lung transplantation . Thorax 2015, 70(5), 442-450.
- Neely J, Miklowitz D, Le Couteur AS, Ryan V, Vale L, McGovern R, Sharma A. A feasibility study of a Family Focused Treatment for Adolescents with Bipolar Disorder - the FAB study. Pilot and Feasibility Studies 2015, 1, 43.
- Stewart M, Keightley A, Maguire A, Chadwick B, Vale L, Homer T, Douglas G, Deery C, Marshman Z, Ryan V, Innes N. Investigating the management of carious primary teeth in general dental practice: an overview of the development and conduct of the Fiction Trial. Primary Dental Journal 2015, 4(4), 67-73.
- Penn L, Ryan V, White M. Feasibility, acceptability, and outcomes at 12 months follow-up of a novel community based intervention to prevent Type 2 diabetes in adults at high risk: mixed methods pilot stud. BMJ Open 2013, 3, e003585.
- Wilkes S, Pearce SH, Ryan V, Rapley T, Ingoe L, Razvi S. Study of Optimal Replacement of Thyroxine in the ElDerly (SORTED): protocol for a mixed methods feasibility study to assess the clinical utility of lower dose thyroxine in elderly hypothyroid patients: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 2013, 14, 83.
- Ahmad B, Ryan V, Maziak W, Pless-Mulloli T, White M. The influence of neighbourhood formality status and socio-economic position on self-rated health among adult men and women: a multilevel, cross sectional, population study from Aleppo, Syria. BMC Public Health 2013, 13, 233.
- Adams J, Halligan J, Burges Watson D, Ryan V, Penn L, Adamson AJ, White M. The Change4Life Convenience Store Programme to Increase Retail Access to Fresh Fruit and Vegetables: A Mixed Methods Process Evaluation. PLoS One 2012, 7(6), e39431.
- Griffiths B, Emery P, Ryan V, Isenberg D, Gordon C. The BILAG multi-centre open randomized controlled trial comparing ciclosporin vs azathioprine in patients with severe SLE. Rheumatology 2010, 49(4), 723-732.
- Ward C, Ryan V, Pearson J. Susceptibility to Exacerbation in COPD. New England Journal of Medicine 2010, 363(27), 2671-2671.
- Hester KLM, Newton J, Rapley T, Ryan V, De Soyza A. Information and education provision in bronchiectasis: co-development and evaluation of a novel patient-driven resource in a digital era. European Respiratory Journal 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Holliday R, Ryan V, McColl E, Preshaw PM. Letter to the editor: RE: Comparison of periodontal parameters and self‐perceived oral symptoms among cigarette smokers, individuals vaping electronic cigarettes and never‐smokers: A pilot study. Journal of Periodontology 2018, 89(5), 515-516.
- Hester KLM, Newton J, Rapley T, Ryan V, De Soyza A. Evaluation of a novel intervention for patients with bronchiectasis: the bronchiectasis information and education feasibility (brief) study. In: British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016. 2016, London: BMJ Group.
- Sharma A, McGurk K, Ryan V, Hodgetts S, McGovern R, Vale L, Miklowitz D, Le Couteur A. Psychotherapeutic interventions for adolescents with bipolar disorder and their parents: data from the FAB study. In: 18th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders & 8th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Affective Disorders. 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
- Razvi S, Ingoe L, Ryan V, Pearce SHS, Wilkes S. Study of Optimal Replacement of Thyroxine in the Elderly (SORTED) - results from the feasibility randomised controlled trial. Thyroid Research 2016, 9(1), 1-9.
- Newbury-Birch D, Jackson K, Hodgson T, Gilvarry E, Cassidy P, Coulton S, Ryan V, Wilson GB, McGovern R, Kaner E. Alcohol-related risk and harm amongst young offenders aged 11-17. International Journal of Prisoner Health 2015, 11(2), 75-86.