RSE/BBSRC Enterprise Fellow
- Stabler D, Power E, Borland A, Barnes J, Wright G. A method for analysing small samples of floral pollen for free and protein-bound amino acids. Methods in Ecology and Evolution 2018, 9(2), 430-438.
- Power E, Stabler D, Borland AM, Barnes J, Wright GA. Analysis of nectar from low-volume flowers: a comparison of collection methods for free amino acids . Methods in Ecology and Evolution 2018, 9(3), 734–743.
- Vaudo AD, Stabler D, Patch HM, Tooker JF, Grozinger CM, Wright GA. Bumble bees regulate their intake of essential protein and lipid pollen macronutrients. Journal of Experimental Biology 2016, 219(24), 3962-3970.
- Gillespie C, Stabler D, Tallentire E, Goumenaki E, Barnes J. Exposure to environmentally-relevant levels of ozone negatively effect pollen and fruit development. Environmental Pollution 2015, 206, 494-501.
- Stabler D, Paoli PP, Nicolson SW, Wright GA. Nutrient balancing of the adult worker bumblebee (Bombus terrestris) depends on its dietary source of essential amino acids. Journal of Experimental Biology 2015, 218(5), 793-802.
- Paoli PP, Donley D, Stabler D, Saseendranath A, Nicolson SW, Simpson SJ, Wright GA. Nutritional balance of essential amino acids and carbohydrates of the adult worker honeybee depends on age. Amino Acids 2014, 46(6), 1449-1458.
- Wright GA, Baker DD, Palmer MJ, Stabler D, Mustard JA, Power EF, Borland AM, Stevenson PC. Caffeine in Floral Nectar Enhances a Pollinator's Memory of Reward. Science 2013, 339(6124), 1202-1204.