Newcastle University London has excellent public transport links, enabling you to easily get to other parts of the city.
Liverpool Street Station is a five-minute walk from the campus. It offers connections across London via the Central, Circle, Hammersmith and City, and Metropolitan Underground lines.
Within minutes you can be at famous attractions and top shopping destination including:
- the Tower of London
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Oxford Street
- Covent Garden
On your doorstep
The campus is in a vibrant part of London - close to the trendy shops and cultural scene. Stroll around Whitechapel with its markets, galleries and exhibitions for a taste of traditional London.
Beyond the campus are Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane and the delights of the East End. Cutting-edge fashion boutiques, independent art galleries and food markets are all on your doorstep.
- Hundreds of museums, galleries and music venues, many with free public access.
- Access to world-renowned libraries and research institutes.
- A top destination for shopping, with Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Westfield Shopping Centres.
- A great choice of food reflecting the city's multi-cultural population.
- Excellent transport links.
- More than 3,000 parks and open spaces.
Food and drink
There are more than 6,000 restaurants in London, so you’ll never be short of new places to eat. Pop-up food markets and high-end dining options showcase cuisines from around the world, reflecting the city’s multicultural population. Chinatown’s many supermarkets and restaurants offer flavours from across the Far East.
Around the campus and across London there are plenty of good, budget-friendly options for eating out. Brick Lane, famed for its many authentic curry restaurants, is just around the corner, and now also has a reputation for its clubs and bars.