Dr Ilke Canakci
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 3949
- Address: School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
I am currently an EPSRC Research Associate at the School of Mathematics, Statistics and Physics working in the Newcastle Higher Homological Algebra group: https://sites.google.com/site/nclhha/home
Previously, I held two other EPSRC Research Associate positions at Durham University between 2015-2017 and the University of Leicester between 201-2015.
Here is my google scholar profile.
My general areas of interest lie in the intersection of a wide range of areas in pure mathematics and include various topics in Representation theory, Geometry and Combinatorics. More precisely, I am interested in representation theory of finite and infinite dimensional algebras, algebraic combinatorics, the interface of topology and representation theory, triangulated categories, Grassmannian cluster algebras and their categorifications, frieze patterns and applications to number theory.
- Canakci I, Schiffler R. Cluster algebras and continued fractions. Compositio Mathematica 2018, 154(3), 565-593.
- Canakci I, Schroll S. Extensions in Jacobian algebras and cluster categories of marked surfaces. Advances in Mathematics 2017, 313, 1-49.
- Canakci I, Schiffler R. Snake Graph Calculus and Cluster Algebras from Surfaces III: Band Graphs and Snake Rings. International Mathematics Research Notices 2017, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Canakci I, Lee K, Schiffler R. On cluster algebras from unpunctured surfaces with one marked point. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society: Series B 2015, 2, 35–49.
- Canakci I, Schiffler R. Snake graph calculus and cluster algebras from surfaces II: Self-crossing snake graphs. Mathematische Zeitschrift 2015, 281(1-2), 55-102.
- Canakci I, Schiffler R. Snake graph calculus and cluster algebras from surfaces. J. Algebra 2013, 382, 240-281.
- Canakci I, Tumarkin P. Bases for cluster algebras from orbifolds with one marked point. 2017. Submitted.
- Canakci I, Felikson A. Infinite rank surface cluster algebras. 2017. Submitted.
- Canakci I, Pauksztello D, Schroll S. On extensions for gentle algebras. 2017. Submitted.
- Canakci I, Schiffler R. Snake graphs and continued fractions. 2017. Submitted.
- Canakci I, Pauksztello D, Schroll S. Mapping cones in the bounded derived category of a gentle algebra. 2016. Submitted.