- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8894
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 7120
- Address: Postgraduate Taught Office,
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Ridley 1, 3rd Floor
Queen Victoria Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Module leader for CHS8006 Ageing and Health (e-learning) and CHS8016 Biology of Ageing (e-learning).
Course tutor CHS8002 Drug Development from First-in-Man to Bedside (e-learning).
Teaching (assessment) on CHS8007 Clinical Research with Older People and CHS8003 Therapeutics in Older People
- Clapp A, Tullo E, Carrick-Sen D, Newton J, Hirst B. Responding to the Healthcare Needs of an Ageing Population: The Development of a Postgraduate Masters Course in Clinical Research. In: British Geriatrics Society Spring Meeting. 2013, Belfast, Ireland: Oxford University Press.
- Tullo E, Newton J, Clapp A. What can e-learning offer geriatric medicine in the UK?. Reviews in Clinical Gerontology 2012, 22(3), 235-242.