Faculty Learning Technology Systems Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 4545
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 5016
- Address: Learning Technology Support Unit (LTSU)
The Medical School
Ridley Building 1
My key responsibility is to lead a team responsible for the maintenance, continuous improvement and innovation of systems critical to the continuity of Faculty programmes, including the MBBS delivery at home and overseas.
I also lead infrastructure support and delivery in line with the unit’s needs.
For details on LTSU's current work, please go to: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/medical/teaching/ltsu/
- Rammell J, Matthan J, Gray M, Bookless LR, Nesbitt CI, Rodham P, Moss J, Stansby G, Phillips AW. Asynchronous Unsupervised Video-Enhanced Feedback As Effective As Direct Expert Feedback in the Long-Term Retention of Practical Clinical Skills: Randomised Trial Comparing 2 Feedback Methods in a Cohort of Novice Medical Students. Journal of Surgical Education 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Cotterill SJ, Horner P, McDonald AM, Drummond P, Teasdale DW, Moss JD, Hammond GR. A blog for learning: blogs and social networking with explicit support for skills and learning outcomes, within an integrated ePortfolio. In: ePortfolios, identity and personalised learning in healthcare education. 2008, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: HE Academy MEDEV Subject Centre.
- Ellis J, Teasdale DW, Vernazza C, Cotterill SJ, Drummond P, Moss JD, Scott L, Thomason M. Effective use of ePortfolios and mobile technologies to support learning and assessment in Dentistry. In: ePortfolios, identity and personalised learning in healthcare education. 2008, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: HE Academy MEDEV Subject Centre.
- Cotterill SJ, Horner P, Walters R, Moss J, McDonald AM, Jones S. Evaluating the use of hand-held computers by medical students to access ePortfolios and clinical guidelines in a wireless environment. In: ePortfolios, identity and personalised learning in healthcare education. 2008, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: HE Academy MEDEV Subject Centre.
- Moss J, Bennett D. Ethical Approval in Medical Education. IT Weekly 2003.
- Quentin-Baxter M, McDonald AM, Hammond GR, Skelly GJ, Moss JD. Facilitated network learning in medicine & health sciences (networked learning environments) - TLTP3-86. Computers in Teaching Initiative, Psychology 1999, 9(2), 43-44.