- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 2326
- Address: Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
My role is to lead on data and quantitative analysis within the school and to provide advice and support to all staff in relation to data management.
I provide management information to enable senior managers to make strategic and tactical decisions, focussing on areas such as international and programme level accreditation, rankings and reputation, academic workload planning, student experience surveys and equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Project Data Analyst (SPIRIT Trials) - Newcastle Clinical Trials Unit (Newcastle University)
- Project Manager - Faculty of Medical Sciences (Newcastle University)
- Stroke and Cardiovascular Research Group Administrator, IAH (Newcastle University)
- Grants Administrator, JRO (Newcastle University)
- RAE Assistant, URO (Newcastle University)
- Research Grants Assistant, URO (Newcastle University)
- Customer Services Assistant (Oxford University Press)
BSc (Jt Hons) Accounting and Mathematics (Newcastle University) 2005
- Clinical Data Management (IAOCR) 2015
- Text Processing Advanced (OCR) 2008
- Labeit AM, Copland M, Cork LM, Hedgley CA, Foroni L, Osborne WL, Gills G, Apperley JF, Holyoake TL, Bescoby RV, Pocock C, Zwingers T, Burnell P, Byrne JL, McCullough JH, Goldman JM, Clark RE, O'Brien SG. Assessment of Quality of Life in the NCRI Spirit 2 Study Comparing Imatinib with Dasatinib in Patients with Newly-Diagnosed Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia. In: 57th ASH Annual Meeting. 2015, Orlando, USA: American Society of Hematology.
- Dickson J, Kennedy N, Cork LM, Foroni L, Hedgley CA, Copland M, Holyoake TL, O'Brien SG, Ramashoye B. Reliable Detection of Abl Tyrosine Kinase Domain Mutations to <1% Using NGS Data Quality Parsing and Corroboration of Overlapping Paired-End Sequences. In: 57th ASH Annual Meeting. 2015, Orlando, USA: American Society of Hematology.