All our Marine Science research groups are actively involved in industrial partnerships, which often take advantage of the interdisciplinary expertise available in the school.
Working with us provides access to:
- consultancy services, including design and testing of prototypes and systems
- new ideas and emerging technologies for the marine environment
- interdisciplinary expert knowledge
- specialised equipment and testing facilities for hire
- continuing professional development that can lead to postgraduate qualifications
- biological assessment and analysis
- tailored courses to provide small group training
Since 1985, three spin-out companies have been formed to commercialise intellectual property (IP) arising from our marine research.
For more information:
Faculty of Science Agriculture & Engineering (SAgE) Enterprise Team
Tel: +44 (0) 191 208 3721