Environmental Consultancy Masters Degree
We provide you with specialist technical skills for success in scientific environmental firms.
This is an exciting course providing you with advanced conceptual understanding and detailed factual knowledge of the environmental sector.
You will look at topics including solid waste management, groundwater contamination and environmental analytical geochemistry.
The course is accredited for Further Learning for a Chartered Engineer (CEng) for candidates who have already acquired one of the following:
- Accredited CEng (Partial) BEng (Hons) undergraduate first degree
- Accredited IEng (Full) BEng/BSc (Hons) undergraduate first degree
The course has also been accredited by the Geological Society (GeolSoc).
Postgraduate Opportunity Scholarships 2019/20
The University is offering Postgraduate Opportunity Scholarships on the basis of:
- a £5,000 award per student
- for UK students progressing from an undergraduate course for which they were charged the higher tuition fee (£9,000 or above) from 2012 onwards
- for 2019 entry to eligible taught or research Master’s degrees only
- for students with an offer of a place on an eligible course: students without an academic offer will not be considered