The Clyde Higgs Undergraduate Scholarship 2018-19 EntryThe Clyde Higgs Undergraduate Scholarship 2018-19 Entry
The Clyde Higgs Scholarships are generously funded by the Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust, which aims to help the advancement of Agriculture.
An award of £5,000 is available for Undergraduate home students in the School of Natural and Environmental Sciences enrolled on one of the following courses:
- Agri-business Management
- Agriculture with Agronomy
- Agriculture with Animal Production Science
- Agriculture with Farm Business Management
The award will be spread equally over the duration of the course of study.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- be a home student, ordinarily resident in the UK
- have been accepted onto one of the above courses
How to apply
Applications must be received on this application form (please include CV) no later than Sunday, 9 December 2018.
Applications will be judged on academic potential, enthusiasm and aptitude for the chosen programme of study. The recipients are required to provide the Trustees of The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust with an annual report.
Applications are accepted electronically at: email@example.com
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences Excellence ScholarshipSchool of Natural and Environmental Sciences Excellence Scholarship
An award of £1,000 for all new Home and EU fee paying undergraduates admitted onto a degree offered by Newcastle University’s School of Natural and Environmental Sciences. The award is for the first year of study only.
To be eligible students must:
- exceed their original conditional offer by one or more A level grades (or equivalent) excluding A level General Studies
- have made Newcastle University their first choice (Conditional Firm) by 1 August 2019
How to apply
Eligible candidates who meet the above criteria will automatically be considered for this scholarship as part of their course application.