Planning Your Day
Find out what's happening on the day and plan ahead to make the most of your visit.
Open Day programme
Here's the Open Day 2018 Schedule which includes everything you need to know about the day.
Our Open Day runs from 10.00am to 4.00pm. We recommend you arrive at 10.00am to gain the most out of our Open Day.
You can arrive at any time, but booking your place in advance is essential as you can skip registration during the Open Day. We also recommend arriving early to make the most of the activities on offer:
- attend talks on the programme you're interested in, given by the academic members and students
- find out more about the information about what you'll study on the course
- take a student-led tour of the campus
- see our accommodation
- get an insight into student life at NUMed, Johor such as the city, finance and student societies
- have to one-to-one session with our staff and students
Visitors with disabilities
If you or anyone attending the event with you has a specific support need, please let us know before the day so we can ensure you can make the most of your time.
Most of our campus is accessible. There are a small number of rooms which may not be accessible to wheelchair users. If you are a wheelchair user, please let us know so we can advise you on the accessibility of rooms for any sessions that you plan to attend and put in place whatever we can to help.
Disable parking is also available on campus.