Confirming Your Identity

Confirming Your Identity

You must confirm your identity and immigration status to be able to complete registration and collect a University Smartcard.

During the September registration period, you can do this at the main registration venue.

During the January registration period, non-EU students please go to King's Gate, and home/EU students please go to the Robinson or Walton Libraries to do this.

There are a few things you'll need to bring with you. Please see the information below for details.