After you’ve registered online
After you’ve registered online, follow the welcome and induction information sent to you by your programme co-ordinator or programme administrator.
If you are e-learning student, Log into Blackboard (PDF 312KB).
Even though you are not studying in Newcastle, you are a Newcastle University student. You should familiarise yourself with the University regulations and procedures.
You can also access our Student Services and Support should you need them.
Getting a Smartcard
If you would like a Smartcard, you can request one by email. You must include an electronic passport sized photo of yourself, and quote your student number.
E-learning students from the Faculty of Medical Sciences should email their programme co-ordinator.
SITS students should contact their programme administrator.
You registration will be completed when you are issued with your Smartcard.
If you don't need a Smartcard, email us and we will complete your registration.
NUMed Malaysia students
All NUMed Malaysia students should have received the following information:
- Welcome and Registration Information (PDF 2MB)
- Health Examination Report (PDF 136KB)
- ISV Residence Application Form (PDF 307KB)
- ISV Information Brochure (PDF 1.3MB)
- Learning Agreement - Biomedical Sciences (PDF 125KB)
- Registration Agenda - Biomedical Sciences Stage 1 (PDF 409KB)
- Learning Agreement - MBBS (PDF 338KB)
- Registration Agenda - MBBS Stage 1 (PDF 500KB)