Gain professional skills and succeed in the cultural, creative, media and heritage sectors.
MCH is highly regarded for its undergraduate programmes.
- Our BA (Hons) Media, Communication and Cultural Studies degree achieved an impressive 95% overall student satisfaction score in the National Student Survey 2017, ranking us 4th in the UK.
- We are currently ranked 1st in the UK in The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide.
- We are currently ranked 3rd in the UK in The Complete University Guide.
We offer four undergraduate degrees. Detailed information about these can be found on our central prospectus:
- Film and Media BA Honours
- Film Practices BA Honours
- Journalism, Media and Culture BA Honours
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies BA Honours
Our programmes are rigorous and challenging. You'll gain critical and technical skills necessary to succeed as a professional in the cultural, creative, media and heritage sectors.
Our graduates form a global network, attesting to the international reach and sector relevance of our programmes.
We do our vocational teaching in industry-standard working environments. We have strong links with the media, culture and heritage sectors in the region, nationally and internationally.
Recognition of prior learning
We also accept applications on the basis of credit transfer and prior learning. For more information, download the Prior Learning Statement (PDF: 293KB).
To apply, please complete the Prior Learning Application Form (Word: 41KB).