If you take a performance module for credit as part of any music degree in your first instrument or voice, you will have your lessons paid for by ICMuS. If eligible, students can also study for a second additional instrument on the Folk and Traditional Music degree.

We also have tutors in a range of other instruments and styles. If you cannot find what you are looking for here, this does not mean that we do not teach it.