About the Course
Ordnance Survey Data
This course is no longer delivered
It is often difficult to know where to start with Ordnance Survey data when it lands on your desk in its raw format. This course aims to cover all the different types of OS data, providing you with the skills to transform it into a format which is efficient for use in GIS throughout your company, and explaining how you can make the most out of your data resources.
Audience: GIS users or administrators who want to organise their data in a useable form, both for personal use and across the company.
- How to access raw data (supply) formats
- How to convert Ordnance Survey data
- Using, styling and querying Mastermap
- Converting and using the Integrated Transport Network (ITN) layer
- Georeferencing rasters and creating mosaics
- Uses of Address Point and Boundary Line
To be confirmed