We hold a range of events that we offer to students in Years 5 - 13
Throughout the year we organise a range of events based on our campus that will complement and add value to your students' learning experience. The themes that we cover at these events vary depending on the students' age and subject of interest. All of our events aim to:
- introduce students to university life and the range of subjects available to study
- allow students to explore different subjects in detail working with current students and leading academics and researchers
- provide relevant information at key decision-making times to ensure students can make informed decision about their futures
- inform students of the kinds of skills they will need to be successful at university
- improve students' motivation to work harder to reach their educational goals
- increase students' confidence in their ability to apply to university
Browse our On Campus Events section to see what we have coming up.
In addition to our on campus and residential events, we also offer an extensive range of free activities and presentations that we can deliver to your students in your school or college.
To browse all of the activities that we offer you can search our Teachers' Toolkit, which is a comprehensive database of all of the activities and resources that we offer.