Click on the links below to check your eligibility against each factor:
- your home postcode
- your entitlement to Free School Meals, Pupil Premium funding, discretionary school/college payments
- the sixth form school or college you attended
- the GCSE school you attended
- your experience of local authority care
- your parent/carers' experience of higher education and their current occupation
- if you have a disability/long-term health condition and are in receipt of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- if you are a recognised carer
- if you are living independently of your parents due to situations of family breakdown or 'estrangement'
If you require further information, see our full list of PARTNERS Programme eligibility criteria.
To apply through the PARTNERS programme you must:
- be resident in England or Northern Ireland
- have home student fee status*
- have not already made the transition to university
- have left school/college for no longer than one year
- have predicted grades that match or exceed the lower PARTNERS offer
*By ‘home student fee status’ we mean you have the right to reside in the UK, or have been granted permission from the Home Office.