5-Day Training Workshop: 18 - 22 February 2019
The LNG and Gas Development training workshop is intended for participants who require up-to-date knowledge on LNG specifications, production, market trading and all aspects of the LNG value chain. The workshop covers both technical and operational components which reinforce the main topics of LNG production, trade and technology.
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded for successful completion of the 5-day workshop.
e2i training funds available to Singapore citizens and PRs. Terms and conditions apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
LNG and Gas Development CPD Flyer
Who Should Attend?
• Ship Owners and Operators
• FLNG, FSU, FSRU Owners and Operators
• LNG Suppliers, Traders and Distributors
• Shipyard Engineers, Managers and Executives
• Ship Officers and Crews, Ship Superintendents and Safety Officers
• Insurance Brokers
• Legal Professionals
• Financial Professionals
• Introduction on LNG specification properties, uses and gas production.
• LNG and natural gas supply chains principles.
• LNG and gas market and trading.
• Elements of a sales contract.
• LNG production: Gas treatment and liquefaction technologies.
• LNG re-gasification solutions.
• Design principles and solutions for FLNG, FSU and FSRU.
• Floating Power Ship or Barge, LNG Fuel Gas and Bunkering.
• Classification Societies and Floating Solutions, Design Principles and Class Notations, including Flag Administration, IMO and MARPOL compliances.
- Mr Charles Sim (Impact Energy)
- Mr Mike Pollen (Ang & Partners)
- Mr Douglas Raitt (Lloyd’s Register)
- Associate Professor Yin Chun Yang (Newcastle University)
- Associate Professor Cindy Lee (Newcastle University)
- Assistant Professor Ng Yuen Ling (Newcastle University)
- Associate Professor Eugene Wong (Newcastle University)
- Associate Professor Steven Tay (Newcastle University)
- Associate Professor Arun Dev (Newcastle University)
- Assistant Professor Mohammed Abdul Hannan (Newcastle University)
- Associate Professor Ivan Tam (Newcastle University)
- Assistant Professor Ling Wan (Newcastle University)
- Assistant Professor Xin Wang (Newcastle University)
Why should you attend this training workshop?
With the significant progress made in the LNG and Gas industry, this comprehensive training workshop is required by:
• managers and engineers wanting to stay ahead, to expand or to diversify their business in LNG and Gas Development
• new and existing players in the LNG field wanting to acquire the latest skills and techniques so that they can quickly have an impact in this fast developing business.
The five-day course will be hosted at Newcastle Research & Innovation Institute in Jurong East. Course fee for this Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshop is $2,500, subject to prevailing GST.
To book your place, please contact the Marketing team: email@example.com
Places will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants will be provided with course materials, refreshments and lunch each day.
Newcastle Research & Innovation Institute (NewRIIS)
80 Jurong East Street 21#05-04
Devan Nair Institute for Employment & Employability