Dr Belinda Bateman
Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5020
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 5016
- Address: School of Medical Education
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Tuffrey C, Bateman BJ, Colver A. The Questionnaire of Young People's Participation (QYPP): a new measure of participation frequency for disabled young people. Child: Care, Health and Development 2013, 39(4), 500-511.
- Goff I, Rowan A, Bateman BJ, Foster HE. Poor sensitivity of musculoskeletal history in children. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2012, 97(7), 644-646.
- Adams J, Bateman B, Becker F, Cresswell T, Flynn D, McNaughton R, Oluboyede Y, Robalino S, Ternent L, Gardner Sood B, Michie S, Shucksmith J, Sniehotta FSF, Wigham S. Effectiveness and acceptability of parental financial incentives and quasi-mandatory schemes for increasing uptake of vaccinations in preschool children: systematic review, qualitative study, and discrete choice experiment. Southampton: National Institute for Health Research, 2015. Health Technology Assessment 19 (94).
- Male P, Bateman B, Stewart J. 'Variety is the Spice of ED Life' - The Breadth of Curriculum Coverage during Undergraduate Shifts in the Emergency Department. In: ASME's Annual Scientific Meeting. 2015, Edinburgh, UK: Association for the Study of Medical Education (ASME).
- Steven A, Larkin V, Stewart J, Bateman B. The value of continuing professional development: a realistic evaluation of a multi-disciplinary workshop for Health Visitors dealing with children with complex need. Nurse Education Today 2018, (ePub ahead of Print).