Reverend Bryan Vernon
Senior Lecturer in Healthcare Ethics: EPL Lead
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 8945
- Fax: +44 (0) 191 208 5016
- Address: School of Medical Education
The Medical School
Ridley Building 1
"Product champion" for Ethics Teaching and Learning in Newcastle MBBS, I have pioneered seminar-based ethics teaching throughout the course in an accessible form. I am Honorary Treasurer of the Institute of Medical Ethics and am an honorary chaplain to both Newcastle University and Newcastle Hospitals NHS Trust. I am a member of the Newcastle Hospitals Clinical Ethics Committee. I am an Anglican priest.
MBBS Ethics strand
Module leader in Ethics, MSc in Oncology & Palliative Care
Staff Development Teaching in Ethics
- Ball MS, Vernon B. A review on how meditation could be used to comfort the terminally ill. Palliative and Supportive Care 2015, 13(5), 1469-1472.