- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 5867
- Address: Level 6, Old Library Building
School of Modern Languages
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle upon Tyne
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of School level PGT and PGR administration including admissions, supporting PG Board of Studies, Boards of Examiners and facilitating PGR project approval and annual progression.
- Co-ordinate funding applications and selection processes for ESRC and AHRC studentships in collaboration with academic supervisors
- Work with University Marketing Teams to support recruitment events and assist with promoting PG programmes and maximising conversion rates.
- Monitor PGT & PGR student attendance to ensure that UKVI requirements are adhered to.
- Manage SML social media.
- BA (Hons) French (University of Reading)
- City & Guilds Licentiateship Award in Leadership & Management (Senior Support Staff Development Programme, Newcastle University)