Student Welcome

Get a National Insurance Number

Get your National Insurance Number

If you want to work whilst studying in the UK, you will need a National Insurance (NI) number.  

You can find information on applying for an NI number, as well as ensuring your visa allows for work opportunities, on our Careers Service webpages