Contact Us

Tutor and studentYou can contact us at:

Student Progress Service
Student Services
King's Gate
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne


If you are a current registered student you can contact us via our dedicated online student enquiry form at

We also have a dedicated online general enquiry form for our customers who are not registered students, please visit


To comment on the service you have received from us, please use the Feedback Form.