Withdrawal from Studies

If you wish to leave the University permanently, then you should complete the following documents and return them along with your University Smartcard, to either the Research Student Support Team or the Medical Sciences Graduate School, as appropriate.

(These forms should not to be completed if you are transferring to a different degree programme within the University.)

On receipt of the completed document, the University will process the withdrawal by withdrawing you officially from your programme and informing the relevant services within the University through a withdrawal notification.