Producing Your Own Documents from S3P

You can print any of the documents listed in the S3P system, however, if you require these documents to be officially stamped (generally in coloured ink) by the University, you should not print them yourself. Instead you will need to request them from your School Office – or the Student Services Helpdesk at Level 2 King's Gate.

Take your smart card with you as proof of your student identity. Only ask for colour stamping if this is necessary for visa or other official purposes.

Notes about some of the documents

  • The Certificate of Registration can only be produced when you have registered – but you can also produce it for previous years.
  • The registration document applies only to new students who need to get a smart card. Print off this document and take it to one of the smart card issuing venues.