External visa advice

The Visa Support Team at Newcastle University offers free advice and support to all registered and prospective students, but you may wish to access additional information from sources outside of the University.

The following websites may be of interest to you:

  • UK Visas and Immigration (the official government website)
    The above website provides all guidance documents and application forms and procedures.
  • UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)
    UKCISA is a charitable organisation which offers advice to International students on all aspects of life in the UK, not just on immigration issues. As well as the web-based information, there is an advice line for students with specific queries.

Specialist immigration advice

You may need to access specialist immigration advice during your stay in the UK if your circumstances require it. This list gives the contact details of some organisations and solicitors who may be able to offer you assistance. You should be aware that there may be charges applicable to some services. You should ensure that the level of service meets your requirements before agreeing to any charged services.

Return to the Visa Team homepage